Terms & Conditions for Venues
- Gift Voucher Solutions Limited will provide & host online gift voucher technology exclusively on this website for 12 months from date of order. An order is verbal or written confirmation of acceptance of our Business Review, Price List or Proposal and Terms & Conditions which will be supplied in writing. Invoices will be generated on the date of order and are payable in full if no cancellation notice is received in writing within 3 working days. If the online gift voucher technology is commissioned and not live within 4 weeks from date of order monthly invoices of £95 + vat will be applied to your account until the technology is live, or the end date of the contracted period.
- A renewal notice will be issued 5 weeks prior to the end date of the contract and renewal fees are invoiced 1 year less 4 weeks from date of order. We must receive 4 weeks notification in writing to advise of non-renewal. If no cancellation notice is received within the advised date, invoices will be generated and are payable in full. If the software is removed from your website during the 12 month agreement you are in breach of contract and Gift Voucher Solutions will invoice average monthly fulfillment fees for every month of the remainder of the contracted period. Average monthly fulfillment fees will be calculated from your previous 12 months invoices.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Gift Voucher Solutions Limited agrees to provide online technologies, usernames & passwords for access to the management areas for maintaining available vouchers, prices and other options until the expiry date of your contract. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorised users only. Stored data must not be transferred or provided to any third parties.
- The information available on or through this website is the property of Gift Voucher Solutions Limited and is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any information available on or through this website for commercial or public purposes.
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted for customers within the 30 day cancellation notice period. Access to the management area is restricted to redemption’s only.
- User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in the website. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the website.
- Gift Voucher Solutions Limited provides free ongoing support & customer service to you, but cannot accept liability for errors caused by voucher purchasers. If vouchers are lost or require re sending, Gift Voucher Solutions will provide copy vouchers, free of charge, subject to security checks & identity verification. If spelling mistakes or other errors are made by the voucher purchaser, admin fees will apply to cancel, create & issue new vouchers. Content and voucher packages should be added by us, please allow a minimum of 48 hours for changes to be made Monday – Friday. If you make changes to the content or voucher packages which results in errors or requires the resources of our support team, a fee will be applied to your account charged at £25 per hour.
- An online payment account will be opened to process online payments into your merchant bank account via Stripe, Secure Trading, Worldpay, Realex or PayPal [contact us for current fees]. Obtaining a MID or PayPal Business account is not the responsibility of Gift Voucher Solutions Limited.
- Voucher delivery fees will be charged to the online purchaser and paid to you, invoiced on a monthly basis and payable within 30 days . Purchasers sending vouchers by eMail, Text or Post will be charged a delivery fee. Voucher delivery fees are paid to you as well as the voucher revenue, we therefore cannot offer extended credit terms of more than 30 days. If invoices remain unpaid after 30 days, Gift Voucher Solutions can charge a late payment fee of £25 + vat to your account if no prior agreement has been reached for late payment. If invoices remain unpaid after 60 days the merchant account will automatically revert to Gift Voucher Solutions Limited until all outstanding invoices are fully paid. We charge 13% commission to cover bank fees and staff costs. Gift Voucher Solutions Limited accept full liability for chargeback’s & refunds for any voucher payments paid to Gift Voucher Solutions Limited. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted for customers in arrears.
- Postal Information-Gift Envelopes and Gift Boxes are posted same day Mon-Fri if ordered before 12pm (excluding UK Bank Holidays). Royal Mail 1st Class aims to deliver your gift the next working day – but this is not guaranteed and expected delivery can be 2-3 working days, or 4-5 working days at busy periods such as Christmas. Deliveries sent out with the UK are sent by Standard International Airmail. Royal Mail do not accept deliveries as “missing” until 10 working days has passed, however gifts not received within 5 working days will be resent free of charge.
- Privacy-We are committed to protecting your privacy and security as our customer. We are obliged by the Distance Selling Directive, the Data Protection legislation and all current Trade and Legal precedence and policies to respect your wishes. From time to time we may use the information gathered in order to send you promotional information from our Marketing Team. You can at any time ‘contact us’ and we will opt you out of any aspect of our marketing programme. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. We never give your details to any other person or company, this information will be used to process orders and, if necessary, to contact you regarding the status of your orders. We never collect other sensitive information about you.
- Customers purchasing gift vouchers have a voucher viewer screen to check spelling and content. If they purchase a voucher and later discover that they have made spelling mistakes or that changes are required, the original voucher requires to be cancelled and re-issued, for which admin fees apply, payable by the purchaser.
- You hereby agree that for the purposes of Data Protection Legislation, which includes the Data Protection Act 1998, and to the extent applicable in the U.K, The General Data Protection Regulation (E.U) 2016/679(“GDPR”), The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (SI 2426/2003), and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary or successor legislation, as amended or updated from time to time (“DPL”), that you shall be the Data Controller and Gift Voucher Solutions Limited (“GVS”) shall be the Data Processor (both as defined in the DPL) of such Personal Data (as defined in the DPL) as you provide to GVS, or authorise GVS to collect, store or otherwise process on your behalf, relating to you, your customers or employees, in connection with services which GVS undertake for you, namely the provision of online gift voucher solutions.
- You, as Data Controller, warrant and undertake to comply with all applicable requirements of the DPL, together with any codes of practice issued by a supervisory authority or regulator under the DPL from time to time.
- GVS, as Data Processor, warrants and undertakes to comply with all applicable requirements of the DPL, together with any codes of practice issued by a supervisory authority or regulator under the DPL from time to time, and to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the DPL and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject (as defined in the DPL).
- GVS, as Data Processor, shall not engage another processor without your prior specific or general written authorisation. In the case of general written authorisation, GVS shall inform you of any intended changes concerning the addition or replacement of other processors, thereby giving you the opportunity to object to such changes.
- GVS, as Data Processor, shall comply with the following obligations in relation to Personal Data:(i) process personal data only on documented instructions from you including with regard to transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organisation, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law to which GVS is subject; in such case, GVS shall inform you of that legal requirement before processing, unless that law prohibits such informing on important grounds of public interest:
- Ensure that persons authorised to process the personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality
- Take all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of The General Data Protection Regulation;
- Respect the conditions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 4 of Article 28 of GDPR, for engaging another processor;
- Taking into account the nature of the processing, assist you by appropriate technical and organisational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfilment of your obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights laid down in Chapter III of GDPR;
- Assist you in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 and 36 of GDPR, taking into account the nature of processing and the information available to GVS;
- At your choice GVS must delete or return all the personal data to you after the end of the provision of services relating to processing, and delete existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the personal data;
- Make available to you all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in Article 28 of GDPR and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted by you or another auditor mandated by you.
- The purpose of the data processing, which will be undertaken by GVS, is to provide gift voucher services to you the data controller. As such GVS will process data relating to your customers, whether they be individuals, firms or companies. The following types of data will be processed by GVS: the names, email addresses, postal addresses and telephone numbers of the customers of you the data controller. Such data will be held by GVS only for so long as their contract with you, for the provision of gift voucher services, subsists. Such data will not be held by GVS for any period of time after the termination of their contract with you for the provision of gift voucher services.
Like our Page, Tag a Friend and Share our Post from 11th of December – 20th of December 2019 to be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Gift Voucher from any Restaurant on www.restaurantgifts.com
A winner will be chosen at random and notified on 20th of December 2019, no cash equivalent is available. Gifts can be posted next day delivery on Friday the 20th of December to arrive on Christmas Day.